Wednesday, October 14th at 7:30pm!
All the seats at the Stamp Pad are full for this session of Mystery Stamping, but there is ALWAYS room for you to join us via Facebook Messenger. When you RSVP I will add you to the group. Simply answer your phone, computer or tablet when I call you for the party. Email me at email@example.com to RSVP for live or virtual spots.
Here is the scoop on how our Mystery Stamping Parties work. – You will need to gather your supplies and cut your cardstock before the party. There is a list of supplies (some are suggested, so don’t worry if you don’t have everything) and cardstock dimensions below.
During the party I will give you step-by-step directions to make your card along with some tips and tricks.. We will NOT share anything about our cards until the very end.
I think it is going to be so much fun to see how everyone interprets the directions and with everyone using different stamps, cardstock, DSP, etc.., everyone’s card will be a one of a kind!
Please note that you CAN use anything you have in regards to stamp sets, punches, cardstock, DSP or embellishments. It can be retired if you have something you like and want to use.
Here is a list of suggested tools you need to get together before the party:
- Choose a stamp set or two with greetings that coordinate. You are going to want one for the inside and one for the outside of the card.
- A stamp set accenting your card.
- Punches or Dies to match your stamp set if you wish to use them.
- Paper trimmer with scoring blade
- Bone Folder
- Your favorite adhesives. You will need a strong adhesive. The Multipurpose Glue will work great for this project! You may also want Tear & Tape, Dimensionals, and Glue Dots.
- Ink Pads or Stampin’ Write Markers for stamping – Choose colors that coordinate with your cardstock. You can look at the color combos on the Designer Series Paper or use your handy dandy Color Coach. Don’t have a Color Coach. No worries! Here are all the details on how you can order your very own from me!
- Clear blocks, Stamparatus or other stamp positioning tool if you are not using wood stamps.
- For this card you are going to want thin ribbon and or twine. You may want other embellishments that coordinate with our cardstock, like basic gems, sequins, etc..
The measurements for this event are below. DO NOT score any of your cardstock! This is not a standard card. =-)
You will want your cardstock to not be the same color, but should coordinate with each other.
- One piece 4 1/4 x 11
- One piece 4 x 10,
- One piece of Whisper White or Very Vanilla 4 x 5 ¼
- Scraps of cardstock for stamping and punching/die cutting a greeting or any of your stamped images. Whisper White, Very Vanilla or colors that coordinate with your other cardstock.
Your Designer Series Paper should be NONDIRECTIONAL and should coordinate with each other. You should have a least two different designs and three is even better!
- One piece 4 1/8 x 5 3/8
- One piece 1 7/8 x 1 7/8
- One piece 1 7/8 x 2 5/8
Contact me with any questions or if you need supplies for this fun virtual event!
Stay Safe & Crafty!