Wednesday, March 31st at 7:30pm
Get ready for a stamping technique edition of Mystery Stamping that you are going to LOVE!
I do have a few open seats at the Stamp Pad for this session of Mystery Stamping and of course there is ALWAYS room for you to join us via Zoom. When you RSVP I will email you the link for the Zoom meeting.
If you are joining us live at the Stamp Pad please arrive between 7:00 to 7:20pm to chat and get set up, so we can begin promptly at 7:30pm
Email me at email@example.com to RSVP for live or virtual spots.
Here is the scoop on how our Mystery Stamping Parties work. – You will need to gather your supplies and cut your cardstock before the party. There is a list of supplies (some are suggested, so don’t worry if you don’t have everything) and cardstock dimensions below.
During the party I will give you step-by-step directions to make your card along with some tips and tricks.. We will NOT share anything about our cards until the very end.
I think it is going to be so much fun to see how everyone interprets the directions and with everyone using different stamps, cardstock, DSP, etc.., everyone’s card will be a one of a kind!
Please note that you CAN use anything you have in regards to stamp sets, punches, cardstock, DSP or embellishments. It can be retired if you have something you like and want to use.
Here is a list of suggested tools you need to get together before the party:
- A non-directional Stamp set.
- Matching dies or punches for your stamps if you have them. They are not necessary.
- Layering Dies (like Layering Circles, Stitched Shapes, etc) You can also just cut layering pieces.
- Two to four stamp pads or markers to coordinate with your cardstock.
- Paper Trimmer
- Simply Scored
- Bone Folder
- Multipurpose Glue – this is a MUST for this project!
- Ribbon, Twine, Trim or Embellishments if you like.
Here is the list of cardstock you will need to have cut and ready to go before the party:
You will need one of each of the following sizes of cardstock:
- Cardbase 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 and scored at 4 1/4
- A 4 x 5 piece that is the same color or coordinates with your cardbase. This piece will be cut down or die cut during the party.
- A 4 x 5 piece of Basic White or Very Vanilla.. This piece will be cut down, die cut or punched during the party.
2 Pieces of Basic White or Very Vanilla that are 4 x 5 1/4
For this month you will also need a piece of white tissue paper that is 6 x 6.
Contact me with any questions or if you need supplies for this fun virtual event!
I can’t wait to stamp with you!
Stay Safe & Crafty!