We had a wonderful time Mystery Stamping on Tuesday night! It was a full house at the Stamp Pad and we had over 10 join us virtually. It was definitely a party!
I would like to say a HUGE thank you to my friend and fellow demo, Debbie Danford, for letting me use her card idea for my Mystery Stamping. She was even kind enough to supply all the cardstock, DSP and ribbon! I owe her big time!
Below are the supplies and directions for this card. If you have questions or want to order any of these wonderful stamping goodies, please contact me. I would love to help you!
- Inked & Tiled stamp set
- Deckled Rectangles Dies
- Calypso Coral
- Crushed Curry
- Lost Lagoon
- Lost Lagoon 4 ¼ x 11
- Basic White 4 x 5 ¼, 3 ¾ x 5 & a scrap
- Inked Botanical DSP 3 ¾ x 4
- Crushed Curry 4 x 5 ¼ & a scrap
- Lost Lagoon Ribbon
- Iridescent Pastel Gems
- Stamp both pieces of the Basic White cardstock. The 3 3/4 x 5 piece will be a part of your cardfront. The 4 x 5 1/4 piece will be for your note insert.
- Attach the 4 x 5 1/4 Basic White piece onto the inside of the Lost Lagoon cardbase.
- Attach the 3 3/4 x 5 Basic White piece to the 4 x 5 1/4 Crushed Curry Piece. Then attach this piece to the front of the Lost Lagoon cardbase.
- Cut the DSP from corner to corner and attach the DSP to the front of the card. You can flip one side over, so you have the opposite design showing.
- Use Multipurpose Glue to attach the DSP to outside and bottom edge. Don’t glue the inside edges or you will have NO pocket!
- Attach the Basic White to the Crushed Curry and then to the Lost Lagoon card base.
- Die cut the Basic White scrap to create the t. I used the Deckled Rectangle Dies to create my tag.
- Stamp the large flower stem in Calypso Coral the tag. Stamp the phrase in Lost Lagoon.
- Die cut the layering piece for the tag from a scrap piece of Crushed Curry.
Attach the stamped tag to the Crushed Curry and attach a piece of Lost Lagoon ribbon.
Finish off the card with your favorite bling!
Thank you for letting me share! I hope to see you next month for more Mystery Stamping!