If you are like me you are starting to think about decorating for Christmas or maybe you want to give someone something to add to their own holiday decorations that they can enjoy for years to come. Well, then, this 12 Week’s of Christmas project is perfect for you. All the directions, measurements and supplies are listed below, but if you have any questions on need to order any of the products just let me know. I would love to help you.
All images © 1990-2018 Stampin’ Up!®
Stamp sets: Beautiful Blizzard (148562)
Ink pads: Whisper White Craft Pad (147277)
Paper: Daffodil Delight (Night of Navy Cardstock (100867), Smoky Slate (131212), Whisper White Thick Cardstock (140272)
Other: Big Shot (143263), Magnetic Platform (130658), Precision Plate (139684), Big Shot Die Brush (144262), Hometown Greetings Edgelits (144671), Softly Falling TIEF (139672)½ Circle Punch (119869), ¾ Punch (119873), Foam Adhesive Strips (141825), Fine Tip Glue Pen (138309) Silicone Craft Mat (127583)
- Whisper White Thick 8 x 8
- Smoky Slate 6 ½ x 7
- Night of Navy 6 x 6 ½
- Whisper White Thick 1 piece 6 x 2/12 and 2 pieces 6 x 5
- Daffodil Delight scraps
- Cut all the cardstock.
- Stamp the little snow flurries from the Beautiful Blizzard stamp set onto the Night of Navy cardstock in White Craft Ink and set aside to dry.
- Die cut the three pieces for the village. The pieces are a bit longer than the edgelits, so you will need to snip them away from the excess cardstock.
- Texture the village pieces using the Softly Falling TIEF.
- Punch out circles from the Daffodil Delight cardstock then cut them into smaller pieces and attach them behind the house and church windows using the Fine Tip Glue Pen. Don’t forget to use the Silicone Craft Mat to protect your work surface.
- Starting with the top hill of the village layer the three pieces together using the Foam Adhesive Strips. You may have extra Whisper White cardstock at the bottom depending on how close together you layer the pieces. If you do have extra at the bottom cut it then attach the village it to the Night of Navy cardstock using the Foam Adhesive Strips.
- Layer the Smoky Slate piece onto the 8 x 8 Whisper White Thick piece using Foam Adhesive Strips.
- Layer the Night of Navy piece onto the Smoky Slate cardstock using Foam Adhesive Strips.
- Put your finished work of art into a frame and give to a friend or family member as a Christmas gift they will enjoy for years to come!