Come join me for the next edition of Mystery Stamping! You may join us virtually OR in person this week! I have room for 3 more people to join me at the Stamp Pad!
Friday, June 5th at 7:30pm
We will do this party via Facebook Messenger. When you RSVP I will add you to the group. Simply answer your phone, computer or tablet when I call you for the party.
Here is the scoop on how our Mystery Stamping Party will work. – You will need to gather your supplies and cut your cardstock before the party. There is a list of supplies (some are suggested, so don’t worry if you don’t have everything) and cardstock dimensions below.
During the party I will give you step-by-step directions to make your card along with some tips and tricks.. We will NOT share anything about our cards until the very end.
It is so much fun to see how everyone interprets the directions and with everyone using different stamps, cardstock, DSP, etc.., everyone’s card will be a one of a kind!
Please note that you CAN use anything you have in regards to stamp sets, punches, cardstock, DSP or embellishments. It can be retired if you have something you like and want to use.
Here is a list of suggested tools you need to get together before the party:
- ANY stamp set that includes a greeting!
- A stamp set for stamping a scene or background if you don’t have DSP you want to use.
- Paper trimmer
- Simply Scored
- You favorite adhesives. You will need a strong adhesive like Tear & Tape.
- Ink Pads or Stampin’ Write Markers for stamping – Choose colors that coordinate with your cardstock and Designer Series Paper. Hint, flip over the DSP package and the colors are listed on the chipboard piece.
- Clear blocks, Stamparatus or other stamp positioning tool if you are not using wood stamps.
- Your will want to have ribbon or twine for this week’s card. You may also add any other embellishments of your choice. You may want to wait to choose your embellishments until you see the card that we create.
This week’s cardstock & DSP measurements are below. DO NOT score any of your cardstock! This is not a standard card. =-)
Solid Colored Cardstock – these can be the same or coordinating colors. It is up to you. One piece of each
- 4 1/4 x 5 1/2
- 2 1/4 x 3 1/2
Whisper White or Very Vanilla Cardstock – one piece of each
- 5 1/4 x 8
- 2 x 2 1/2
One piece Designer Series Paper OR cardstock that you have stamped an image or background that is
- 3 3/4 x 5
Contact me with any questions or if you need supplies for this fun virtual event!
Stay Safe & Crafty!