I have room for six if you would like to join me at the Stamp Pad or you may join us via Facebook Messenger. When you RSVP I will add you to the group. Simply answer your phone, computer or tablet when I call you for the party. Email me at email@example.com to RSVP for live or virtual spots.
Please note that if you join us in person you should arrive a few minutes early to chat and make any last minute preparations. Anytime after 7:00pm is fine.
Here is the scoop on how our Mystery Stamping Party will work. – You will need to gather your supplies and cut your cardstock before the party. There is a list of supplies (some are suggested, so don’t worry if you don’t have everything) and cardstock dimensions below.
During the party I will give you step-by-step directions to make your card along with some tips and tricks.. We will NOT share anything about our cards until the very end.
I think it is going to be so much fun to see how everyone interprets the directions and with everyone using different stamps, cardstock, DSP, etc.., everyone’s card will be a one of a kind!
Please note that you CAN use anything you have in regards to stamp sets, punches, cardstock, DSP or embellishments. It can be retired if you have something you like and want to use.
Here is a list of suggested tools you need to get together before the party:
- An image stamp set that has a large image for a focal point. Should be at least 2 ½ x 2 ¾ inches in size. It can be larger. OR you could use a collection of 3 to 5 smaller images, like birds, flowers, stars etc.. Hint, you are either going to punch, die cut or fussy cut out this image. Choose wisely!
- A greeting stamp.
- Punches or Dies to match your stamp set if you wish to use them.
- Paper trimmer
- Bone Folder
- Simply Scored
- Take Your Pick Tool
- You favorite adhesives. You will need a strong adhesive like Tear & Tape.
- Ink Pads or Stampin’ Write Markers for stamping – Choose colors that coordinate with your cardstock. You can look at the color combos on the Designer Series Paper or use your handy dandy Color Coach. Don’t have a Color Coach. No worries! Here are all the details on how you can order your very own from me!
- Clear blocks, Stamparatus or other stamp positioning tool if you are not using wood stamps.
- Basic Rhinestones, Pearls, Faceted Gems, Sequins, etc…for embellishing
The measurements for this event are below. DO NOT score any of your cardstock! This is not a standard card. =-)
You cardstock should coordinate. It should not be the same color
- One piece of cardstock 4-1/4 x 5-1/2
- One piece of cardstock 2-1/2 x 8-1/2
- Whisper White or Very Vanilla 2-1/2 x 4-1/4
- Whisper White or Very Vanilla scrap for stamping and die cutting or punching
Your Designer Series Paper should coordinate. It should not be the same pattern.
- One piece of Designer Series Paper 4 x 5-1/4
- One piece of Designer Series Paper 2-1/4″ x 4
Contact me with any questions or if you need supplies for this fun virtual event!
Stay Safe & Crafty!