Wednesday, June 30th at 7:30pm
Want to see the finished project and get all the details on how to create it? See my next blog post!
I have had a request to teach a new technique, so what better way to teach it to myself than to give it a try with you during Mystery Stamping! I think you are REALLY going to LOVE this one! So, get ready to get a little messy and have fun!
I do have a few open seats at the Stamp Pad for this session of Mystery Stamping and of course there is ALWAYS room for you to join us via Zoom. When you RSVP I will email you the link for the Zoom meeting.
If you are joining us live at the Stamp Pad please arrive between 7:00 to 7:20pm to chat and get set up, so we can begin promptly at 7:30pm. Please remember to keep chatting to a minimum in person or virtual unless you have a question about the project. We will have time to chat and ask any non-project questions after we finish.
Email me at email@example.com to RSVP for live or virtual spots.
Here is the scoop on how our Mystery Stamping Parties work. – You will need to gather your supplies and cut your cardstock before the party. There is a list of supplies (some are suggested, so don’t worry if you don’t have everything) and cardstock dimensions below.
During the party I will give you step-by-step directions to make your card along with some tips and tricks.. We will NOT share anything about our cards until the very end.
I think it is going to be so much fun to see how everyone interprets the directions and with everyone using different stamps, cardstock, DSP, etc.., everyone’s card will be a one of a kind!
Please note that you CAN use anything you have in regards to stamp sets, punches, cardstock, DSP or embellishments. It can be retired if you have something you like and want to use.
Here is a list of suggested tools you need to get together before the party:
- Three to five co-coordinating colors of Blends. Dark colors may work better.
- Spritz bottle with Isopropyl alcohol. Should be at least 90%. You will also want a small bowl or jar for more alcohol.
- Wink of Stella
- Water Painter or similar brush. Make sure it is empty.
- Extra scrap paper or a craft mat to cover your workspace.
- Punches or dies. Hint, flowers, fish, dragonflies, butterflies, greenery. Something intricate will look great!
- If you have a Paper Pumpkin or other kit that has left over flower dies you could use those in lieu of punched or die cut images.
- A greeting stamp set.
- A punch or die to cut out your greeting
- Ink to coordinate with your cardstock for stamping your greeting.
- Paper Trimmer
- Simply Scored
- Silicone Craft Mat
- Bone Folder
- Your favorite basic adhesive, Tear & Tape, Dimensionals, Adhesive sheets if you have them.
- Ribbon, Twine, Trim or Embellishments if you like.
Here is the list of cardstock you will need to have cut and ready to go before the party:
- One piece of cardstock that coordinates with your blends. 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 and scored at 4 1/4. This could also be white.
- One piece each of Vellum and White cardstock 4 x 5 1/4
- A scrap of White for your greeting.
- Scraps of cardstock, DSP or Specialty Paper to die cut or punch.
Contact me with any questions or if you need supplies for this fun virtual event!
I can’t wait to stamp with you!
Stay Safe & Crafty!