I started this project by cutting and die cutting all my pieces.
- Granny Apple Green 4 1/4 x 11 and scored at 5 1/2
- Basic White 4 x 5 1/4
- Basic White 2 1/2 x 3 3/4 – use the Deckled
- Granny Apple Green 21/2 x 3 3/4
- 3 Brushed Brass Butterflies
This is a very simple card to create once you have everything cut. Here are the steps I used.
- Stamp the outside line of Real Red flowers and Granny Apple Green leaves using the Inked & Tiled stamp set along the end of the 4 x 5 1/4 Basic White cardstock.
- Emboss this piece using the Exposed Brick 3D Embossing Folder. Don’t emboss over the flowers and leaves
- Attach the Basic White piece to the Granny Apple cardbase.
- Ink the flower and stem of large flower stamp using a Real Red and Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Write Marker and stamp onto the Basic White piece created with the Deckled Rectangles Dies. you can also ink the flowers using Stampin’ Spots or Classic Ink Pads. Just be careful to not get your red ink on the green ink pad. Red and green make brown!
- Stamp the Happy Birthday greeting in Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
- Attach the Basic White stamped piece onto the Granny Apple Green layer using Dimensionals. Then attach to the card using Multipurpose Glue.
- Add three Brushed Brass Butterflies for a finishing touch.
Thank you for letting me share my New Kid on the Block project with you! If you have questions or would like to order any of the amazing products from the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog please contact me. I would love to help you!
I am all done for this month, but hope you will hop along with me over to see what Tina Lesson has created. She always has something wonderful to share!
Stay Safe & Crafty!