Our June Mystery Cards was a lot of fun! I choose to use the Triple Time Technique which I had done before, but not for years. I loved this configuration of it that the lovely demos in New Bern shared at our April NC Demos Quarterly Meeting and knew it would be a great technique to share during a Mystery Stamping Party.
I loved this card so much I have decide to add it to the choices for my July Countless Cards Crafternoons! So, if you live in the Raleigh area come create this fantastic card with me. Click here for dates and times as well as other upcoming events at the Stamp Pad.
Here are all the measurements and directions to create this card for yourself.
- 4 1/4 x 11 and scored at 5 1/2
- 4 1/4 x 2 1/2
- 2 3/4 x 3 1/2
- 2 Pieces 5 1/4 x 4
- 4 x 2 1/4
- 2 1/2 x 3 1/4
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Lost Lagoon and Pretty Peacock
Choose a stamp set that is non-dir
ectional. Floral sets works great! I used the Botanical Layers stamp set.
- Lightly attach all three layers of the Basic White cardstock using a light adhesive. I used Glue Dots
- Ink and stamp images over all three layers of Basic White cardstock. I did stamp my greeting first to make sure I had room for it.
- Detach the three layers and adhere to their Blackberry Bliss corresponding mats.
- Assemble all your layers and add the Brushed Brass Butterflies.
If you have questions or would like to order any of the supplies I used to create this card, please feel free to contact me. I would love to help you with this or any of your other crafting projects.
Stay Safe & Crafty!