Tuesday, January 16th
It is January and time for Mystery Stamping! Yay! I am SO excited to announce that we will have a guest demo leading the group this month! My downline, Allison London Brown, knew that my would be a little busier than usual and stepped up to lead us! Allison is a fancy fold queen and I know the project will be amazing!
Did I mention that Allison totally picked the project and even I don’t know what we are making! So, it’s a mystery to me, too!
So, gather up your supplies and your favorite beverage and come solve the mystery with us on Tuesday!
I do have a few open seats at the Stamp Pad for this session of Mystery Stamping and of course there is ALWAYS room for you to join us via Zoom. Be sure to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org by 3:00pm on Tuesday, December 19th, so I can add you to the Zoom email list. You should receive the email with the link by 5:00pm. If you do not receive it by then, please contact me via text or email.
If you are joining us live at the Stamp Pad please arrive between 6:30 to 6:50pm to chat and get set up, so we can begin promptly at 7:00pm. If you are joining via Facebook Live we will start by 7:05pm. Please remember to keep chatting to a minimum in person or virtual unless you have a question about the project. We will have time to chat and ask any non-project questions after we finish.
Email me at email@example.com to RSVP for live or virtual spots.
Here is the scoop on how our Mystery Stamping Parties work. – You will need to gather your supplies and cut your cardstock before the party. There is a list of supplies (some are suggested, so don’t worry if you don’t have everything) and cardstock dimensions below.
During the party Allison will give you step-by-step directions to make your card along with some tips and tricks. We will NOT share anything about our projects until the very end.
It is always so much fun to see how everyone interprets the directions and with everyone using different stamps, cardstock, DSP, etc.., everyone’s card will be a one of a kind!
Please note that you CAN use anything you have in regards to stamp sets, punches, cardstock, DSP or embellishments. It can be retired if you have something you like and want to use.
Hint, if this is your first time joining us, you might consider prepping two sets of cardstock and DSP. We lovingly call this “Pulling an Allison.” This ensures that if something goes wrong or you decide you don’t like how something goes together you can easily fix it.
Here is a list of suggested tools and supplies you need to get together before the party:
- Choose a stamp set with images that you like with your Designer Series Paper. Matching dies or punches would be great, but are not necessary. Choose your stamp set carefully if your stamp set doesn’t have a matching punch or die as you may want to fussy cut it.
- Greeting stamp set if the one you choose does not have greetings.
- Ink pads, markers, etc…whatever you want to use that goes with your stamp set and color choices
- Ribbon, trim and/or embellishments to add that final touch to your project.
- A Paper Trimmer with a scoring blade or the Simply scored are a MUST for this project!
- Embossing Folders if you like
- Silicone Craft Mat
- Bone Folder
- Allison prefers Tear & Tape for this project, but says the Multipurpose Glue will work as well. She also says you need to play to use LOTS of Dimensionals, and Glue Dots.
You will need the following sizes of cardstock and DSP. PLEASE cut these in advance.
One piece 5-1/2 x 4-1/4
- Cardstock, same color as the 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 piece or a coordinating color: choose one of these two sizes and cut 2 of either size.
- 3-3/4 x 4-3/4 – this can be a die cut shape.
- 3-1/4 x 4-1/2
- Basic White or Vanilla, 2 of these, again choose your size.
- 3-1/2 x 4-1/2 – this can also be a die cut shape, but it needs to match the die cut shape above.
- 3 x 4-1/4
- Cardstock Square approximately 2-1/8 x 2-1/8. This piece can also be punched or die-cut, Punch.
- Neutral Square approximately 2 x 2 that will fit with above square This piece can also be punched or die-cut.
Designer Series Paper
- 12 x 5-1/4 – Make sure you like both sides!!
- 1 x 5-1/4
Contact me with any questions or if you need supplies for this fun virtual event!
I can’t wait to stamp with you!
Stay Safe & Crafty!