Monday, October 8, 2018
Hello and welcome to my first 12 Weeks of Christmas post! I am working with a very talented group of fellow demonstrators to share some fun ideas with you over the next twelve weeks to help inspire your Christmas cards, tags and bags and even give you some ideas for Christmas gift giving! Not only will I be sharing a sample project with you, but will give you the full supply list, measurements and step by step insturctions for making each project! How awesome is that!
Please note that due to my crazy travel schedule we are already in week two of the twelve weeks, so come eback and visit Friday for a second card sample this week!
So, here is the first week’s card featuring the Better Together stamp set.
All images © 1990-2018 Stampin’ Up!®
Stamp sets: Better Together (141736)
Stampin’ Write Markers: Mossy Meadow (147158), Cherry Cobbler (147155)
Paper: Whisper White (100730), Basic Black (121045), Mossy Meadow (133676), Festive Farmhouse designer series paper (147820)
Other: SNAIL adhesive (104332), Big Shot (143263), Magnetic Platform (130658), Layering Ovals framelits (141706), Fine-Tip Glue Pen (138309), Metallics Sequins (144214), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Whisper White: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”; 3” x 4”
- Basic Black: 1 1/4” x 4 1/4”; 7/8” x 6/8”
- Mossy Meadow: 1” x 4 1/4”
- Festive Farmhouse paper: 5 1/2” x 4 1/4”
- Fold Whisper White card stock to create card base.
- Attach Festive Farmhouse layer to card base using SNAIL adhesive.
- Ink Merry Christmas and longer phrase using Mossy Meadow marker and stamp onto Whisper White layer. Ink star using Cherry Cobbler marker and stamp above Merry Christmas phrase.
- Attach Basic Black tree trunk under phrases using SNAIL adhesive.
- Die-cut Christmas tree phrase using Layering Ovals framelits.
- Attach Mossy Meadow strip to Basic Black strip and then to card front using SNAIL adhesive. Attach Christmas Tree oval using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add two white metallic star sequins using Fine-Tip Glue Pen.
Thank you for letting me share this great card with you. If you have any questions please contact me. I would love to help you create this card or order supplies for any of your other holiday projects!
Don’t forget to pop back in on Friday for another awesome Christmas card sample!