Friday, October 12, 2018
As promised I am sharing the second card for the 12 Week’s of Christmss. i am very excited becuase it uses the Beautiful Blizzard Bundle which I just got and have only had a few minutes to play with so far. I know you are going to love it! Here are all the details for this card:
Beautiful Blizzard Season’s Greeting Card
All images © Stampin’ Up!®
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Beautiful Blizzard Bundle (149922 wood; 149921 clear)
- PAPER – Shimmery White Cardstock (101910), Whisper White Thick Cardstock (140272), Balmy Blue Cardstock (146982)
- INK – Night of Navy (147110)
- OTHER – Big Shot (143263), Banner Triple Punch (138292), Take Your Pick Tool (144107), Frosted & Clear Epoxy Droplets (147801), Silver Metallic Thread (138402), Frost White Shimmer Paint (147046), Sponge Daubers (133773), Fine-Tip Glue Pen (138309), Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Snail Adhesive (104332)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Whisper White Thick Cardstock – 8 ½” x 5 ½”, score and fold at 4 ¼”
- Balmy Blue Card Front – 3” x 4 ¼”
- Whisper White Card Front Layer – 2 ¾” x 4”
- Balmy Blue Banner – ⅜” x 5 ¾”
- Adhere the Whisper White card front layer to the Balmy Blue Card Front layer then adhere to the Whisper White Thick card base using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Die Cut the Snowflakes using the Blizzards Thinlits Die from the Shimmery White Cardstock.
- Adhere six Snowflakes with the Fine-Tip Glue Pen to the card front.
- Ink up the Season’s Greetings sentiment with Night of Navy Ink then using your sponge dauber add Frost White Shimmer Paint to the stamp over the Night of Navy Ink. Stamp the banner. NOTE: You may want to stamp the sentiment on a large sheet of Balmy Blue then trim it down to size.
- Punch the ends of the banner with the Banner Triple Punch, attach Silver Metallic Thread to the back of the banner and adhere to the card front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Finish the card by adding the Clear Epoxy Droplets in the center of each snowflake.
Please let me know if you have questions about creating this card or if you MUST add the Beautiful Blizzard Bundle to your stamping stash. I would love to help you!