We will do this party via Facebook Messenger. When you RSVP I will add you to the group. Simply answer your phone, computer or tablet when I call you for the party.
Here is the scoop on how our Mystery Stamping Party will work. – You will need to gather your supplies and cut your cardstock before the party. There is a list of supplies (some are suggested, so don’t worry if you don’t have everything) and cardstock dimensions below.
During the party I will give you step-by-step directions to make your card along with some tips and tricks.. We will NOT share anything about our cards until the very end.
I think it is going to be so much fun to see how everyone interprets the directions and with everyone using different stamps, cardstock, DSP, etc.., everyone’s card will be a one of a kind!
Please note that you CAN use anything you have in regards to stamp sets, punches, cardstock, DSP or embellishments. It can be retired if you have something you like and want to use.
Here is a list of suggested tools you need to get together before the party:
- Paper trimmer
- You favorite adhesives
- A floral stamp set that also has a greeting.
- ANY label punch. If it has the word “Label” in its name you can use it!
- Ink Pads or Stampin’ Write Markers for stamping – Choose colors that coordinate with your cardstock and Designer Series Paper. Hint, flip over the DSP package and the colors are listed on the chipboard piece.
- Clear blocks, Stamparatus or other stamp positioning tool if you are not using wood stamps.
- Embellishments of your choice. You may want to wait to choose your embellishments until you see the card that we create.
Cardstock & DSP Dimensions:
- Cardbase 5 ½ x 11
- 1 piece 4 x 5 1/4, Whisper White or Very Vanilla or something light in color will work best.
- 1 Circle or Square 2 ½ x 2 ½ Whisper White or Very Vanilla or something light in color will work best.
- 1 Piece of DSP 3 ½ x 5 1/4
- 1 Piece DSP 3 ¾ x 5 ¼
Please let me know which time & date you want to join us.
Friday, May 8th, 7:30-8;30pm
Saturday, May 9th, 1:00-2:00pm
Contact me with any questions or if you need supplies for this fun virtual event!
Stay Safe & Crafty!