The measurements for the Dove of Hope Card are as follows:
- Pretty Peacock 5 1/2 x 8 1/2
- Whisper White 4 x 5 1/4
- Whisper White Thick for the dove
- Silver Foil Sheet for sprig
- Stamp the background on the Whisper White cardstock in Memento Ink using the Stamparatus.
- Use the sponges to apply ink to the Whisper White cardstock in Night of Navy, Old Olive and Pretty Peacock.
- Attach the Whisper White Cardstock to the Pretty Peacock cardbase using Dimensionals.
- Build your dove using Dimensionals and attach to your cardbase.
- Attach the Silver Foil spring using a Glue Dot.
The measurements for the mini easel are:
- Misty Moonlight 4 x 4 3/4
- Shimmery White 3 3/4 x 4 1/2
- Whisper White Thick 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 for the Dove
- Balmy Blue 3 x 3
- Mesh Ribbon 4 inches.
I created the mini easel in much the same way as my card. Instead of stamping in Tuxedo Black Memento I first stamped in VersaMark, then used White Embossing powder which I heat set. I then used sponges to add first Balmy Blue and then Misty Moonlight ink. I then gently wiped away the excess ink with a tissue to create the resist technique.
My ornament was created with basic stamping and die cutting. I then put it all together using Tear & Tape, Glue Dots and Dimensionals to attach the dove. I used Blends to color the dove’s beak, the little branch and the gems on the crown.
Thank you SO much for letting me share my projects with you. I hope I have inspired you to try some blue Christmas combinations this holiday season! Please let me know if you have questions about any of the projects or products I have shown you or if you need assistance placing an order. I would love to help you!
Now I am off to see the colors and project Jo Anne Hewins is sharing this month. I know it will be fantastic! If you haven’t already popped by to see her post hop on over with me!
November Blog Hoppers
Tracie Evans Langley
8 thoughts on “NC Demos November 2020 Blog Hop – It’s a Blue Christmas”
I love the Dove of Peace stamp set as well, and I love all your projects! This stamp set works so well for many occasions and I really hope it’s a carry over!
PS, so sorry I missed this month’s hop. I had my project done on time, I just lost track of things 🙁
Thank you, Toni! I love the set, too!
We missed you in November, but look forward to seeing your projects in December!
Tracie – The Dove of Hope stamp set and the blues that you chose are just gorgeous together! Thanks for sharing three different ideas. They are all beautiful.
Thank you, Laurie! I love this combination! I am so sad this set is retiring.
I was sad to see that the Dove of Hope bundle will be retiring. I was hoping they would keep it around. Your projects are beautiful!
Thank you, Jo Anne. I am sad, too. I really love this set.