Wednesday, July 28th at 7:30pm
Good evening all! Sorry that I am a bit behind with this month’s post. It has been a crazy month here at the Beach House filled with friends, family, stamping, preparing and attending an NC Demos Quarterly meeting and a lot of cleaning! It’s been a fantastic month and I am tired, but it’s a good tired.*
This month’s project was inspired by a comment from one of my delightful downline, Tina as we were driving home yesterday from our NC Demos Quarterly Meeting in Hendersonville, NC. I think you will find it very useful!
I do have a few open seats at the Stamp Pad for this session of Mystery Stamping and of course there is ALWAYS room for you to join us via Zoom. When you RSVP I will email you the link for the Zoom meeting.
If you are joining us live at the Stamp Pad please arrive between 7:00 to 7:20pm to chat and get set up, so we can begin promptly at 7:30pm. Please remember to keep chatting to a minimum in person or virtual unless you have a question about the project. We will have time to chat and ask any non-project questions after we finish.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP for live or virtual spots.
Here is the scoop on how our Mystery Stamping Parties work. – You will need to gather your supplies and cut your cardstock before the party. There is a list of supplies (some are suggested, so don’t worry if you don’t have everything) and cardstock dimensions below.
During the party I will give you step-by-step directions to make your card along with some tips and tricks.. We will NOT share anything about our cards until the very end.
I think it is going to be so much fun to see how everyone interprets the directions and with everyone using different stamps, cardstock, DSP, etc.., everyone’s card will be a one of a kind!
Please note that you CAN use anything you have in regards to stamp sets, punches, cardstock, DSP or embellishments. It can be retired if you have something you like and want to use.
Here is a list of suggested tools you need to get together before the party:
- A stamp set and/or bundle for a gift giving occasion to include Christmas, birthdays, wedding or baby shower. Anytime you would give a gift.
- If you have a Paper Pumpkin or other kit that leftover dies you could use those in lieu of punched or die cut images.
- Ink to coordinate with your cardstock for stamping your greeting.
- Paper Trimmer
- Simply Scored
- Silicone Craft Mat
- Bone Folder
- Your favorite basic adhesive, Tear & Tape, Dimensionals, Adhesive sheets if you have them.
- Ribbon, Twine, Trim or Embellishments if you like.
Here is the list of cardstock you will need to have cut and ready to go before the party:
- These should be the same color 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 and 11 x 4 1/4
- Basic White, Very Vanilla or other neutral cardstock 3 x 4
- Scraps of coordinating colors for stamping, punching or die cutting.
One piece each of the following Designer Series Paper (DSP)
- 3 3/4 x 1 1/2
- 3 x 4
- 4 x 1/4
- 5 1/4 x 4
Contact me with any questions or if you need supplies for this fun virtual event!
I can’t wait to stamp with you!
Stay Safe & Crafty!
*If you email me and can tell me where the TV show that featured this quote in a episode I will send you a surcie.