Wednesday, December 8th at 7:30pm
It is time for Mystery Stamping and it is time to use your favorite stamp set, punches, dies and DSP! You can create a Christmas card or anything else you want! Just pick your favorites and join me in person or by Zoom this Wednesday!
I do have a few open seats at the Stamp Pad for this session of Mystery Stamping and of course there is ALWAYS room for you to join us via Zoom. When you RSVP I will email you the link for the Zoom meeting.
If you are joining us live at the Stamp Pad please arrive between 7:00 to 7:20pm to chat and get set up, so we can begin promptly at 7:30pm. Please remember to keep chatting to a minimum in person or virtual unless you have a question about the project. We will have time to chat and ask any non-project questions after we finish.
Email me at email@example.com to RSVP for live or virtual spots.
Here is the scoop on how our Mystery Stamping Parties work. – You will need to gather your supplies and cut your cardstock before the party. There is a list of supplies (some are suggested, so don’t worry if you don’t have everything) and cardstock dimensions below.
During the party I will give you step-by-step directions to make your card along with some tips and tricks.. We will NOT share anything about our cards until the very end.
I think it is going to be so much fun to see how everyone interprets the directions and with everyone using different stamps, cardstock, DSP, etc.., everyone’s card will be a one of a kind!
Please note that you CAN use anything you have in regards to stamp sets, punches, cardstock, DSP or embellishments. It can be retired if you have something you like and want to use.
Here is a list of suggested tools you need to get together before the party:
- A stamp set with with a coordinating die or punch. It can be for ANY holiday or occasion.
- Ink to coordinate with your cardstock for stamping your greeting.
- Remember that you can always use any leftover tags, embellishments or pieces from your Paper Pumpkin or other kits!
- Paper Trimmer
- Simply Scored
- Silicone Craft Mat
- Bone Folder
- Your favorite basic adhesive, Tear & Tape, Dimensionals, Adhesive sheets if you have them.
- Ribbon, Twine, Trim or Embellishments if you like.
Your cardstock can be all the same color or can colors that coorinate with your Designer Series Paper. One each of the following sizes:
- Two pieces of 11” x 4-1/4”. These should be he same color
- One piece of Basic White, Very Vanilla or a neutral cardstock 5-1/4” x 4”
- Basic White Very Vanilla or other neutral cardstock for stamping, punching, die cutting, etc…
One each of the following sizes of Designer Series Paper
- 5-1/4” x 4”
- 2-1/2” x 4”
Contact me with any questions or if you need supplies for this fun virtual event!
I can’t wait to stamp with you!
Stay Safe & Crafty!